|Weekend Masses:||Saturday at 5:00PM|
Sunday at 8:00AM, 09:30AM, and 11:30AM
|Daily Masses:||Monday - Saturday at 8:30 AM (in main church)|
|Sacrament of Reconciliation:||Saturday 4:00 - 4:45 PM and any time by appointment|
|Baptisms:||Baptisms take place the fourth Sunday of the month at 1:00 PM. Preparation for Baptism|
must begin 6 months in advance, and Baptism preparation classes must be attended.
|Marriages:||Please call the Rectory before setting a date for your wedding.|
Preparation for Marriage must begin 6 months in advance.
|Anointing of the Sick:||Please call the Rectory whenever a loved one is seriously ill or hospitalized.|
The Saint Nicholas Catholic Parish is a center of grace, healing, and salvation. Jesus Christ and His Gospel are the heart of our Parish. Saint Nicholas is a sanctuary where we find a sense of meaning and purpose. The celebration of Mass and the Sacraments are the means by which we give glory to God. The Eucharist is the food which nourishes our life with Christ. Our faith and hope is in Christ alone. Our love for Jesus makes us willing to share our time, talents and treasure with our neighbors on Earth to build the Kingdom of God. Saint Nicholas is our support and our family.
- Provide meaningful and exciting Liturgy, focusing on all ages, groups, and cultures.
- Provide Religious Education for all ages, groups, and cultures.
- Provide for meaningful preparation and administration of the Sacraments.
- Provide seasonal Spiritual Exercises.
- Reach out to the entire community (Evangelize).
- Become a community active in Social Justice.
- Play an active role in civic affairs.
- Provide for social gatherings.
- Maintain a sound financial basis.
- Provide well-maintained facilities.
- Provide for more effective communications throughout the Parish.